Saturday 30 November 2013

Healthy Lifestyle

Heyyy! 

Okay, dalam mase kurang daripada 1 jam nie wawa nak update pasal "Healthy Lifestyle". Hehehe.. Ramai orang nak kurus dan sihat dalam mase yang singkat! Same goes with me! Well, to have perfect body there is no shortcut! You must follow the correct steps begin with healthy food and exercise regularly andddddd avoid from junk, fast food. There too many calories to be burn with workoutttt! Hurm, During this semestar break I begin to follow all the instuction and in this feww month maybe the result can be seen.. Maybeee! Bukan ikut sgt kadang2! Godaan Makanan lagi kuat! Lulz! But I have to push My self Because no one else is going to do it for me! Urghhhhh!  So.. In the end I realized.... It is all about mental strength! It's not about how bad I want it! But it's about how HARD I willing to WORK for it! Yes! Absolutely! What do your think??? = ]


I do this because I can!
I think I can because I want to!
I want because some people said I couldnt!!!
So, let prove it! Chaiyokkk!


That's all for this time.. I will be right back for other entry! - (Sparkles!!!)

3 comments:

  1. wah!!gud luck n don't give up!!
    emm..mna u punya butang follow blog??i tak jumpa la..
    butang follow email je ada.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... i pun xtau maaa.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete