Tuesday 21 October 2014

Degree Hectic Life

Hai2.. lama dah bersawang-sawang blog nie. Tuan dia malas dah nak menaip dan menulis ayat macam dulu al-maklumla kehidupan seorang peljar di uItm Machang nie sangat-sangat menbizikan diri. Sebenarnya xde idea nie nak tulis apa saje jew merapu2 bagai. There is no interesting stories in my life. I'm just ordinary girls who has big dream eventhough it maybe will not be achieve. But it's okay. there are so difficulties i have been through all this 20 years and 10 months. It motivated me and most of the tie it make me fell down and depressed because i become the person not same with what i expect to be and more. to those who have same feeling like i do. REMEMBER! Don't give up. Find ur spirit slowly but please don't give up. I are near to that u know. But i realise Allah told us to be patient and hardworking and also not give up because he always with us no matter what. After i discover and think, think and think. Yeah. Allah give so many chances to me to change in every aspects. I just need to be strong and that i need to bear it in my mind. Would u think so? Work hard everybody. Believe u can eventhough u feel like u don't.

 Believe yourself even u don't

No comments:

Post a Comment